Monday, July 13, 2020

AOM Meditations: 071320

by Omoda Seiju

~*~

Keep going. 
Your hardest times often lead to 
the greatest moments of your life. 
Keep going. 
Tough situations 
build strong people in the end.

~Roy T. Bennet
(The Light In The Heart)

~*~

“You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.”
~Maya Angelou

~*~

“The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They’re there to stop the other people.”

~Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture


~*~

“The man who moves a mountain 
begins by carrying away small stones.”

~Confucius
(Confucius: The Analects)

~*~

“Courage doesn't always roar. 
Sometimes courage 
is the little voice at the end of the day 
that says I'll try again tomorrow.”

~Mary Anne Radmacher


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful art and thoughts. Thanks. Your Friend, David

Anonymous said...

Impactantes.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

I am enjoying everyone of these quotes. They may be a bit silly or simple, but there is truth in all of them. I have adopted Confucius' philosophy of one stone at a time. When I have a major task that I put off again and again because of the size of the project, I simply make myself each day do a small piece of it. Then before I realize it, the job is complete.

Thanks,

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )