Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 072820

 Jerome Exupery from Bel Ami (more here on AOM link)

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy 2's Day
Whatever you enjoy the most
Do it at least twice today

Gooooooooood Morning!
I am so glad you are here with me
I hope the things I've posted 
Will Enlighten You
Nourish You
Brighten Your Day
And 
Encourage You to do 
Everything in your Power
To promote the causes of 
Peace, Love, Empathy, Compassion, and Kindness in Our World

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a beautiful day

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buenos dias, buenos dias.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

I Love 2's Day!

Namaste

whkattk said...

Giorgio is quite a lovely lad. Fullmoonma will absolutely love the downward curve to that cock. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

Wonderful gif of a wonderful smile Jerome Exupery.

Giorgio Carrera is Czech, but George Duroy felt he looked Italian and thus gave him an Italian-sounding name. “He was fairly tender and sensual,” George,an expert on the subject, says. “In certain ways he was very close in personality to Julian Armanis. Some models who are perfect tops end up being perfect bottoms, and he was one of them.”

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )