Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Radio KAOM: "Keep Changing The World" by Mikeschair

 GREAT MESSAGE







Mikeschair
"Keep Changing The World"














Lyrics to "Keep Changing The World"

Something here is wrong
There are children without homes
But we just move along
To take care of our own

There's so much suffering
Just outside our door
A cry so deafening
Oh, we just can't ignore

To all the people who are fighting for the broken
All the people who keep holding onto love
All the people who are reaching for the lonely
Keep changing the world

Take a look around
Before the sun goes out
What's lost can still be found
It's not too late now

It only takes one spark
To make the fire burn
So reach inside your heart
And let this be the start

To all the people who are fighting for the broken
All the people who keep holding onto love
All the people who are reaching for the lonely
Keep changing the world

To all the people who are fighting for the broken
All the people who keep holding onto love
All the people who are reaching for the lonely
Keep changing the world

I see you changing the world, I see you changing the world
Every boy, every girl, step up, step up
I see you changing the world, I see you changing the world
Every boy, every girl, step up, step up

See the sun coming up, it's a brighter day
Share the world right now, it's a better way
So lend a hand, join the fight, 'cause time is ticking away
I'll keep changing the world

See the sun coming up, it's a brighter day
Share the world right now, it's a better way
So lend a hand, join the fight, 'cause time is ticking away
I'll keep changing the world

To all the people who are fighting for the broken
All the people who keep holding onto love
All the people who are reaching for the lonely
Keep changing the world

To all the people who are fighting for the broken
All the people who keep holding onto love
All the people who are reaching for the lonely
Keep changing the world

Keep changing the world
(I see you changing the world, I see you changing the world)
Keep changing the world
(I see you changing the world, I see you changing the world, step up)



YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/AyTJTkUTvpc


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never heard this before. Could have been written as a theme song for all you stand for and advocate about, AOM. Thanks for sharing. Your Friend, David

hlj2002 said...

This is a meaningful song. Thanks for this music and this message.

I am reminded of the quote you posted earlier this week:

“The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.”
~Confucius

This is how we will change the World.

Thanks AOM!

Anonymous said...

Revolucionaria.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )