Monday, July 13, 2020

AOM TV: Robert Reich: The Deadly Fox News-Trump Syndicate


This is a video everyone needs to see and understand

This is why there are people in America
Who refuse to wear masks and accept the fact
That we are in the middle of a deadly pandemic
They are being lied to
They believe the lies
Fox and Trump are leading people to their deaths



Robert Reich: 
The Deadly Fox News-Trump Syndicate

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/MebLiPceEE8


Here are FalseNews' leading advertisers:

Amazon
Kraft Heinz
Best Buy
Procter & Gamble
PetSmart
Liberty Mutual
Allstate
Progressive
Verizon
Sandals Resorts
Carvana
Noom
Novartis
Pfizer

8 comments:

bjp said...

i love your site however your political rant is really tiresome and beneath the purpose of your site.

Anonymous said...

Terrible situacion.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

What happen to ethics in journalism? I remember back when news broadcasts would not make statements on air of things they were pretty sure were accurate, but that the fact "had not been confirmed." Now days they just make things up to increase ratings.

Thanks for sharing

AOM SoulFood said...

hey bjp - I agree this post doesn't feel good but I don't see this post as a rant - this is a public service announcement to help keep people safe from the lies of Fox-Trump-Republican Propaganda.


whkattk said...

Well, I've got to disagree with "bjp" - the few political things you post are well within the scope of your blog. You help promote peace of mind - and by posting this kind of stuff, you remind us that, while we cannot control whatis aired on Fox News, we cannot control what DJT says, we cannot control what the ultra-conservative affiliates spout about, we CAN control our own reactions to them. And you help us to do that.pretty

Now, I am happy to say the only advertiser I ever patronize on that list is Amazon. But it is pretty rare...and DJT hates Bezos and Amazon. So, that might be a reason to use them more!

JiEL said...

As a Canadian and living in Montréal, I boycott ALL American products as much as I can.
This comes from the way DJT and Washington administration is driving the new «NAFTA». Even when it came on on July first, this «clown» is still putting tarifs on our aluminum and other Canadian products.

Now with the way they're not taking the corona virus more seriously, I just hope that our border will remain closed to ALL American visitors for more long time than July 21.

He wanted to «Make America Great Again» well he succeeded but making America the greatest country to have the most deaths in the world.
Ignorance, feeded with channels like «Fuck News», seems to be leading to way to a massive genocide of USA's citizens.

Chipper said...

Awesome, thanks for sharing - in no way a rant just rational thought. Too bad it is so rare these days.

Robert H. said...

Thanks for the post. I gave up on televised news, including all the cable news channels, five years ago, and went back to reading the news, albeit online, including the New York Times, the Washington Post, Money Watch, Politico,Vox,Axios, and BuzzFeed, plus two local newssites. It takes less time to read than it does to listen or watch.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )