Monday, March 30, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 033020

Daniel Morres

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Monday!!!

I hope you had a very lovely weekend
Mine was ScArY!
So
Saturday
I'm sitting on the couch
Watching our local news station
Checking on the severe weather in our area
When I see this

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/cm_AK8vgv6o



I've never seen that before in real time
I am like
Where is that? Where am I from there?
Which way is that thing moving????
A tornado plowed right through my town Saturday.
It went through on the other side of town from me
I didn't even lose power or cable
Luckily, there were only a few who sustained minor injuries
Truly amazing that a tornado that powerful,
Plowing right through a highly populated area,
Could make it through without killing folks
We were so very fortunate

I grew up in tornado alley
When I was 14, 
a tornado went through my neighborhood 
three houses down from me
So I've gotten used to living with severe weather
I am always concerned when bad weather approaches but
This was one of the few times I got extremely concerned
I had pillows in the bathroom
Ready to run to the tub
It was ScArY!
Whew!

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a beautiful day!

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


8 comments:

hlj2002 said...

I was watching the weather Sunday morning and they showed that clip. I immediately thought about you wondering if that was anywhere close to you. I am glad you are fine and really glad the injuries were not worse that what I had understood them to be.

Namaste...

Anonymous said...

Buen dia y que situación tan aterradora,el poder de la naturaleza.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

Glad you are safe.

whkattk said...

OMG. I spent some years in Tornado Alley. One went through two streets over from my house...along the street my best buddy lived. It wiped out the opposite side of his street; took out every house! And didn't even touch his side of the road. Incredible. Glad you remained safe!
Wonderful you started with Walt! And Todd is simply scrumptious! Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Anonymous said...

So glad you’re safe and sound. And thanks for posting today. Great content as always! Your Friend, David

Robert H. said...

I am glad that no one was killed. Proximity to a tornado would rightly frighten anyone.

William said...

So glad you are safe--How frightening. I grew up in an area with a lot of tornadoes. Never quite hit that close to home. Now I live in an area prone to earthquakes (you can't see them coming).

Your French Patrick said...

Alas, there is no stay at home policy against the tornadoes to confine them out of the cities.
Courage, buddy.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )