Friday, March 20, 2020

MUSIC: "In The Mood" by Glenn Miller & His Orchestra

LET'S SWING INTO THE WEEKEND!!!

One of my all-time favorite bands
I actually had the album pictured above
12-year-old me swingin' to the big bands
Yeah, man! Go Cat Go!
:  )

Glenn Miller & His Orchestra
"In The Mood"
Scene from the 1941 film, Sun Valley Serenade

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/qi98ynez21I


3 comments:

hlj2002 said...

Once again your music selection lifts my spirit.

It is not possible to listen to this and not want to get up and dance!

That was a great album. My Dad had that album and I think I listened to it more than he did. A Great song selection to Swing into the Spring for the weekend

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Maravillosa.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

JiEL said...

Can you imagine that the first time Ì heard this glamourous music was in the 50's from a 78rpm disk that my mother put on my mono disk player.

I was around 6 yo…

I always loved Glenn Miller orchestra

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )