Friday, March 13, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 031320

 TIMMY

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Phryday!!!
And now it's time to celebrate the weekend
Thank you for kindly dropping in
You're all invited back next week at this locality
To have a heapin' helpin' of our hospitality
AOM that is
Set a spell
Take your clothes off
Y'all enjoy now
Ya hear!
I'm so glad you are here with me
I hope that AOM will brighten your day
Refresh your spirit
And nourish your soul

I hope you will enjoy your visit with me

I wish you a beautiful day
And a wonderful weekend

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your commentary describes exactly why I am a regular. AOM is a haven in a crazy world. Thank you, my Friend. Yours, David

hlj2002 said...

Wow, what a great Southern Hospitality welcome!

I'll get necked and set a spell with ya! :)

There is no place I'd rather be.

Anonymous said...

Disfrutemos este gran fin de semana, felicidades.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

Such a bevy of beautiful boners! You know I would love to get nekkid and set a spell with y'all.
Sadly, I've been ordered to self-isolate while this process moves forward, or face getting ill and postponement of the surgery. Nope. Been waiting too long for this. So, I am stuck getting nekkid all alone. But, I understand that masturbation will help the immune system ward off COVID-19. Is it true? Who knows? But it certainly won't hurt! Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

Wonderful GIF of Timmy! I love his scalawag air. The desire to stroke her hair itches my fingertips.
Just with that you've won a wondrous weekend.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )