by Paolo De Faveri
~*~
"Remember this:
For all the ugliness in the world
there is far more beauty.
For all the cruelty
there is far more kindness.
And remember one more thing:
Those who remind you of this simple fact–
keep them close."
~Dalia Mogahed
~*~
“When you arise in the morning,
think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive
– to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love”.
~Marcus Aurelius
~*~


2 comments:
So much positive inspiration in these quotes.
I particularly like the last one: "Be the reason someone believes in good people."
There are times I see, read, or hear of something where a human being did something completely selfless for the benefit of someone else and I say to myself how great it is that there ARE still people that are truly good people. After reading this I think to myself I need to be one of those good people as often as I can.
Thanks!
Siempre optimistas.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Post a Comment