Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 032520

Dawson from Corbin Fisher

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Hump Day!

Sorry y'all
NO posts today
With storms moving through my area all day
I'm not going to get enough time on my computer
To put things together
So I am going to punt

Today would be a good day
To explore past posts
Go back to the beginning or anywhere inbetween 
and see those posts
To do that
Look at the sidebar on the right
Scroll down
Below AOM Bookshelf and the Jesus quote
You will see a street sign labeled ARCHIVES
Archives extend from the street sign ARCHIVES 
Down to the street sign LABELS 
Explore that section on the sidebar
You can access every post from the present to 2016
ENJOY!

My plan is to resume posting tomorrow - Thor's Day

I wish you have a Lovely Day

Peace and Love,
AOM


5 comments:

hlj2002 said...

I am glad you are taking precautions to protect your new SSD. It would be terrible if something happened to it after all you went through to get if going.

There is so much to go back and revisit here on AOM, I don't know where to begin...hehehe NOT true, I know exactly the first post I will revisit... :D

Stay safe, stay warm, stay dry, and have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Feliz dia, todo bien.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

Unplug and relax. Stay safe... Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

JiEL said...

Be safe my friend.
Here in Province de Québec we past the one thousand infected but only 4 dead but those where old people in day care house for old persons.

For now, our governments are taking really good action for weeks now to keep us safe.
Nothing to compare to what is going on in USA where that administration didn't take it seriously for weeks and now is in panic to reverse the situation which is going really bad and worse as the time goes by.

Thank God, I live in Canada, Montreal where we have a good universal health care.

William said...

Thanks for letting us know. Take care, be safe, and be blessed always.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )