Tuesday, March 31, 2020

AOM Meditations: 033120

photography by Jean-Francois Chaubard

Thanks to our Friend, David, for sending us this beautiful art

~*~

“Never lose hope. 
Storms make people stronger 
and never last forever.”

~Roy T. Bennett

~*~

“Even if I knew that tomorrow 
the world would go to pieces, 
I would still plant my apple tree.”

~Martin Luther

~*~

“My own heroes are the dreamers, those men and women who tried to make the world a better place than when they found it, whether in small ways or great ones. Some succeeded, some failed, most had mixed results... but it is the effort that's heroic, as I see it. Win or lose, I admire those who fight the good fight.”

~George R.R. Martin

2 comments:

hlj2002 said...

More great, inspirational and motivating quotes that are very relevant today!

Thanks for the AOM!

Anonymous said...

Maravillosas.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )