Thursday, March 26, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 032620

Jess from SeanCody

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Thor's Day!!!

So glad you could be with me today
The weather is much better today
After two computers and two TVs
Got zapped by lightning a year ago
I am extra cautious with my electronics

I think we have an extra good show today
If you don't Listen to the Music selections I post
(first off - shame, shame, shame on you - you're missing out
The Music is an integral part of the AOM experience)
I highly recommend you Listen to the Music today
And you should listen everyday
I choose music that will lift your spirits
Feed your soul
Make a cloudy day sunny
It's how I send feel good positive vibes from my Heart to Yours
:  )

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a beautiful day

Take every precaution to
Keep Yourself Safe and Healthy!

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


3 comments:

hlj2002 said...

I completely understand about being "extra cautious with my electronics," for the obvious reason of the equipment getting zapped, but now, in today's existence, imagine being stuck at home right now without these devices... Take away the soap, take away the beans, keep the Toilet Paper, but DON'T take away my electronics too....

I always love the music you post for all the reasons you listed and also sooooo many sensory memories are often sparked by your song choices. I can't wait to hear what you have for today.

Hugs for everyone!

Anonymous said...

Un bonito dia y gracias por todas las consideraciones.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

I wonder what the Soloflex guy looks like today.... Beautiful photos, though - every one of them. Have yourself a good day. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )