Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 032420


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy 2's Day
You know it -
Whatever you enjoy the most
Do it AT LEAST twice today!

I hope you are doing well and feelin' fine
I have a hangover from all the partying we did yesterday
David sends his thanks
To y'all for joining in to celebrate his birthday

UPDATE: 
Forecast thunderstorms most of the day here
If there are no posts tomorrow
Then you know I had to unplug my system for the day
Most likely not a problem but a possibility

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a beautiful day

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite the celebration, AOM. Really appreciate it. But even more, I appreciate your bringing us such artistry day in and day out. Another great post today! Your Friend, David

Anonymous said...

Un doblemente esperanzador dia para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

LOL on the hangover...

I don't want to "rub" you the wrong way.. hehe, but I have to brag we are expecting sunshine here today. :) The good news is maybe the sun will drift your way soon.

Namaste...

whkattk said...

Well, I hope things aren't bad enough that you need to unplug. Lovely images for today - particularly the Retrospective. And to end with a good laugh! well, I think we all needed that. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

Thanks for this smile of Johnny Surabaya from Bel Ami Online.
The whole photo session @ https://www.justusboys.com/eyecandy_16029-johnny_surabaya-bel_ami_online.html

I hope that the thunderstorms are not wanted by Trump to force you to stay at home because of COVID-19.

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Your French Patrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )