Tuesday, March 24, 2020

MUSIC: "Machine Gun" by the Commodores

HOW WE GROOVED ON
SOOOOOOUL TRAAAAAAIN!

It was the summer of 1974
I had just finished 9th grade
My dad took my two best friends and I camping
We camped in an RV Park down along Sylamore Creek
(My skinny dippin' creek in North Central Arkansas)
There was a small pavilion that had a jukebox
I vividly remember standing in front of the jukebox
Pouring quarter into it to listen to this song
I must have listened to it 50 times
Over and Over and Over
I just LOVED IT!
:  )

I recommend listening to this with headphones
So that you can hear the different parts
Moving through your head
From one ear to the other and back
Just a fun song for me
I hope you will enjoy it

Also, enjoy the dancing
Stevie Wonder is in the video
But that's from another song and show
Because this song is by the

Commodores
"Machine Gun"

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/hRZtOvBCkwI


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sicodelica.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Just the word "Jukebox" brings back many great memories!

A great song for 2's Day! Thanks for the jump start to my day. My heart is pumping, my feet are tapping, and my soul is dancing.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )