Friday, March 6, 2020

MUSIC: "Lovin' You" by Minnie Riperton

LOVIN' YOU

from 1975
I was a sophomore in high school
And I remember listening to this song back then
Those high notes always impressed me

This song goes well with today's photo set

Minnie Riperton
"Lovin' You"

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/REe_U1MxIKM


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tan suave como la brisa que acaricia.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

This is a wonderful song. Another great that I had forgotten about. Thanks for posting this!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )