Art and Poem by AOM
The art is a Photoshop edit of a painting I painted
The poem I wrote back in 1986
I hope you enjoy them
I feel at first that the poem is a bit dark
But the resolution is very positive
A little ditty reminding us to give of ourselves
What we give to others, do for others, the Love we share with others
These are the things that remain of us after we are gone
These are the parts of us that will ripple throughout eternity
~AOM

5 comments:
Love this! You are THE BEST, AOM! Your Friend, David
Beautiful art and true words. The evidence left in the past of all the things given by our ancestors is proof of how true this is. What we give, large or small, IS all that remains after we are gone.
Thanks for sharing this with us.
Absolutamente agradecido por todo,Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Both the painting and poem are beautiful!
My God, you write, you paint---what don't you do :)
Great picture and poem.
Post a Comment