Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 050719


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy 2's Day
Whatever you enjoy the most
Do it at least twice today
And
Being Masturbation Month
Well
You get the picture
:  )

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a glorious day!

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feliz dia, lo bueno se repite.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

Excellent post. Love the digital art - so exquisitely done. And, Betty Dodson spoke truth about creativity and jacking off. I employ the same techniques on a very regular basis and find it helps me get back on track. So, thanks for those quotes to solidify my process. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

Which picture do we win? The one of the today's day?

More of him (and as for me it's with no other condition than to go there to discover at the whole photo session)
@ http://imageamplified.com/out-online-iggy-kolomiyets-by-travis-lane-tj-rudy-summer-2015-wwwimageamplifiedcom-image-amplified/

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, AOM, for Beethoven’s 5th! Beautiful! Don’t get me wrong, I love everything about your blog but I especially enjoy your music selections. Your Friend, David

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )