Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Loving Nature Naturally: 052219

photography by Nude-Soul

~*~

Naturism – Stripping Away the Final Mask

"I know that I have found peace in nature, especially when clothing is set aside for a brief time.  I have found this peace in lakes and in gentle pools along various rivers, walking through a Yucatan estuary, on protected areas along seashores, in isolated fields and meadows and while walking down remote trails in the wilderness.  This is not about social activity or about sexual gratification.  This is about being honest with oneself, stripping away yet one more mask and exposing all the flaws so that they can be accepted as natural aspects of self rather than as deficits."

~Robert G. Longpré 
excerpt from

~*~

This is exactly what I think and how I feel about being a Naturists
I am so grateful to Robert for his beautiful description
To me and to most Naturists
Naturism is all about the spiritual experience
The communion with God and Nature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

El estado perfecto.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

For me there I cannot think of anything more tranquil. Me, alone with nature and the sounds that are not man made, just like the video you posted yesterday "Rainforest Waterfall Sounds"

tx tea

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )