Monday, May 6, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 050619

 Richard “Dick” DuBois

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Monday!!!

I hope you had a lovely weekend
Mine was quiet and relaxing
The weather was so nice on Sunday
Just Perfect
Made me feel so good

Today I am finally posting a set
I've been trying to put together for a long time
It is a set of photos of statues 
And photos of men
Who are in very similar poses
It might could be better
But I just had to go with it to see how it would turn out
I think it goes really well with today's Art Video

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a beautiful day

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AOM, What a great post today! Your statue project is really amazing and pairing it with the Olympic video shows the beauty and artistry of the male so well. Thanks. And Thich Nhat Hanh always resonates. Your Friend, David

Anonymous said...

Me alegro lo de tu fin semana perfecto, feliz comienzo de semana.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

Classic Greco-Roman sculptures - many (if not all) would never be permitted in public places in this country. I love that so many photographers take the opportunity to mimic those poses, if not recreating them in minute detail. Great post! Thank you. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

You have proved once more that with you, a good idea can only lead to a good result.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )