Drug Commercial
this post brought to you by GRATITUDE
yep yep yep
I been a sayin'!
(though I don't know how they got the number 25%)
: )
Disclaimer
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
2 comments:
Estrictamente necesario.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
You make me smile oh wise one... or is it “old” wise one?? Haha!!
I do seem to be feeling some of these benefits. And since we are grateful for three things each day, doesn’t that add up to 75%??
Don’t hit me!!
Unknown author
Post a Comment