BEAUTY and GRACE!!!
Gymnastics as it is meant to be
Beautiful and NAKED
The quality of this video is not the best
It is a bit dark and smokey at times
And the music at times is not my cup of tea
But
It is still a very beautiful film
Of
Beautiful young men
Performing Gymnastics Naked. Beautifully
Just as the Ancient Greeks Intended
The body type of gymnasts and divers
Are my favorite cups of tea
Woo Hoo!
: )
Excerpts from the film
"Gymnastikos: Power and Grace"
Note: This video is from Vimeo
Vimeo Direct LInk: https://vimeo.com/34749953?ref=em-share

3 comments:
A great video. Gymnasts have to be the most athletic men on the planet to make their bodies defy gravity the way they do. I agree with you that their bodies are perfection.
Thanks for this awesome treat! I have saved this one for future enjoyment. ;)
Un bonito video.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
It's good, but I see what you mean; we have become used to clear, high resolution video.
Post a Comment