Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Namaste Sweetie: 051519


Namaste Sweetie,

I hope you will come join me on my new blog

Just a place to start our day
I like to think of us sitting around our kitchen table
With a cup of Tea or Coffee
And before we tune into the world
We tune into ourselves first
That's what I'd like to create there
I hope you will pull up a chair and join me there
Come to visit me at 

I wish you a Beautiful Day

Peace and Love to You,
AOM


3 comments:

whkattk said...

Stopping by to give you the reminder: It's Ball Check Day. (I'd gladly come over and do it for you... LOL) Hugs, licks, and strokes, my bro - WHK

Anonymous said...

Cool site Our Spiritual Garden!!!!
jcr

whkattk said...

Stopping by to wish you a wonderful weekend. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )