Monday, May 20, 2019

DALEY LIFE: Never Felt So Bronzed!


Tom makes some very funny comments in this video.
Really nice video work of his diving and workouts
Catch Tom's antics when the tanks go by
I almost missed it

I recommend FULL-SCREEN
: )

Tom Daley
Never Felt So BRONZED!

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/7t95GQ3301A
(runtime: 14 minutes)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Una mezcla entre diversión y profesionalismo.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

So fun and amazing video. I have never seen synchronize diving before. With gravity being the only constant, how difficult must that be to do once your feet leave that platform? This blew me away.

I will be watching this again. You are also right, the full screen mode does enhance the viewing experience. :)

Awesome video,
tx tea

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )