Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Namaste, Sweetie!

Namaste, Sweetie,

I'm still sick
Check in tomorrow 
to see if I'm back with posts for you

I hope to get over this quickly

Peace and Love,
AOM





13 comments:

Kamil said...

Thinking of you. May you feel better soon.

Erick said...

I hope you can get well soon. Take lots of Vit C, drink lots of water and cum twice a day. ;)

Carle said...

Take good care, we're here thinking and pulling for you. Carle

Anonymous said...

Feliz dia mi panita,espero que te recuperes,cuidate mucho mira que te necesitamos,mis oraciones por tu salud.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon!

hlj2002 said...

Giant Hugs AOM...

Get Well Soon.

Horace said...

My sympathies. I also am fighting a major chest cold. Feels like I can't inhale without starting a major coughing fit.

whkattk said...

Take care, be cautious. If it worsens, go to Urgent Care. A friend of mine put up the good fight with what he thought was a chest cold...ended up pneumonia. He's recovering, but what a scare! Be well, feel better my friend. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Anonymous said...

Bummer, AOM. Hang in there. Bounce back!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon, much love Dan

William said...

Surrounding you with light and love. Take care, stay warm, and get well soon.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )