Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Parting Shot: 012919

GET UP YOU LAZY BONES!
NO TIME TO REST - 
IT'S TIME TO GET TO WORK
It's Penis Polishing Day
I want to see your penis shine, Mister!
And
Since it's 2's Day
You Must Polish your Penis at least Twice!
That's Right - You heard me
Now Get to WORK!
:  )

That reminds me of an old joke
Say this until you get it,
"Polish it in the corner."
:  )

Poor Polly. I guess she couldn't wait
:  )

I know. I'm just silly. And I love being silly.
It's Fun and Makes me Chuckle throughout the day

I wish you a very "Being SILLY" Day!

((((HUGS))))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

LOL!!!!!!
I told you I am slow to figure things out....

Great posts today. I think I will continue to be silly all day long!!!

I know I will be "Polish it in the corner." now that that is stuck in my head!

Thanks AOM, Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Mine is now all polished and emptied out as well! What a great post today, AOM!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )