Thursday, January 3, 2019

Gallery AOM: Robert Vano Photography












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excelente trabajo,Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Great photographer!

I like the effects he used. The black and white, and the film grain, I googled him and unless I am wrong I don't think these photo's are as old as they appear, but it is a really cool the way they look.

Old or not, AWESOME set!

Anonymous said...

More of his work, please. So sensual!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )