Monday, January 7, 2019

AOM Meditations: 010719

Avenue of Chestnut Trees by Alfred Sisley 

Thanks to our Friend, David, for sending us this beautiful art

~*~

“I am grateful for all that this year has given me, 
including the lessons it has given to my soul. 
This year 
I will be kinder and more compassionate 
to myself and to all beings. 
I will stop being so hard on me.
I will laugh more. 
I will unplug more. 
I will shift into my heart more.
I will make the time 
to connect to the Divine and feed my spirit. 
I will let go of the small stuff. 
I will surround myself 
with uplifting people and activities. 
This is my truth and so it is. 
Amen.” 

~Eileen Anglin

~*~

If you've selected a challenge - a goal
That you would like to accomplish this year
DO NOT SPEAK IT
DO NOT TELL IT
I'm not sure why
But I have found that to do so
Zaps the energy from getting it done
Just hold it secret in your heart
And Quietly Become the Better You

~AOM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excelentes propósitos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

Good advice!

hlj2002 said...

All great quotes. I think this is the best possible advice toward finding peace and happiness: "I will surround myself with uplifting people and activities."

I also agree with you "DO NOT SPEAK IT, DO NOT TELL IT" I find this advice sooo true. I am like you, I don't know why, but it is true, I tend to be more "successful" with my "projects" if I just DO IT, without seeking any approval, without any bragging or with any fanfare. Otherwise you are setting yourself up for failure.

Great advice!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )