Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 011619

Mick Lovell from Bel Ami by Rick Day

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Hump Day!!!

So sorry I've been out of commission these last couple of days
I really did not expect to get this chest cold crud again
Well
It has been a super fun month for me so far
Chest Cold - Tummy Distress - Chest Cold again
YIKES!
Monday night was so awful
   
I really do appreciate all your positive thoughts and prayers
One nice thing about being sick
I've heard from more of you
Some of you I've not heard from before
That is super nice
Makes me feel so good to hear from you
I really appreciate your Love and Support
  
Well - I've decided
I'm sick of being sick
So I ain't gonna be sick no more, no more
Hit the road sick - don't come back no more
(famous last words)
I do believe that a positive attitude
Can defeat most any foe we encounter
(no foe was ever defeated without one)
One of the things that really helps me
When I am physically or emotionally ill
Is to think back to all those beautiful moments of my life
What you have heard me call
My "String of Pearls"
I dwell on and in those moments
Letting the good, warm positive feelings from those memories
Vibrate throughout my body
Taking medicine is important
But a positive attitude is equally important

I still have the chest cold
But I am feeling better today
And hopefully will be back to good health soon

Today we continue with
Part Four of "The Experiment"
I am so thankful to my Dear Friend
For sharing his "Experiment"
I believe it has been a true blessing to us all

I hope you will enjoy your visit, my Friend

I wish you a beautiful HEALTHY! Day

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me alegro escuchar tus buenas noticias y el esfuerzo que haces por no dejarte vencer por tu enfermedad,y que hagas todo esto que tanto te anima.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

So glad you are better. Your attitude is so great. Glad you feel well enough to post again. And Mick’s a hunk! Anyone would feel better looking at him!

Anonymous said...

Gotta day more now that i have gone through the post today. You do such beautiful work and are so good to postveven when you strn’t Feeling so great. Sure makes me feel good to start my day with your posts!

hlj2002 said...

Hold on tight to that string of pearls, "...a positive attitude is equally important" is good medicine.

Hugs

Anonymous said...

SO GLAD YOU FEEL BETTER! Lots of fluids and rest! Take it slow!

whkattk said...

Very happy to hear you're feeling a bit better. Hope you continue to heal. Love the Experiment. So many beautiful photos. Thanks for all you do for us! Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Robert H. said...

Please take care of yourself and get plenty of rest. Fingers crossed that nothing returns.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )