Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 012219

Diego from Fratmen

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy 2's Day!
Whatever you enjoy the most
Do it at least twice today!

I hope you are doing well and feelin' fine
I continue to get better
My energy levels are slowly returning
But I still have a persistent cough
From what I've heard from others
It may take some time to be completely over this junk

I hope you will enjoy your visit today

I wish you a glorious day

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diego is a real cutie!

Anonymous said...

Por el momento ud necesita doblemente cuidados para que estemos doblemente mejor.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

Jizztastic post today, AOM!

whkattk said...

That final photo of Brett is a favorite of mine. Perfection written on his face....and body. Love the Lord of the Flies! Excellent pictorial essay! May your health and energy continue to improve. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Anonymous said...

Diego has a great smile and a great boner!

Your French Patrick said...

Sogyal Rinpoche is not quite wrong, but does he knows that if to say farewell is always to die a little, to die is always to say farewell a lot?
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )