Thursday, January 17, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 011719

 Roland Curtis from Bel Ami

Namaste Sweetie!

Happy Thor's Day

I continue my convalescence
I'm feeling better but I'll not call victory just yet
: )
From what I understand it is a viral type of thing
And I just have to ride it out
Me and my bottle of Robitussin DM 
Are getting well acquainted again
It is good medicine
But BLEH!
I think it's the taste that make you get well
: )

Today we reach the finale of the series
The Experiment
I want to personally thank our Friend
For sharing his experience with us
Through his sharing we are all enriched

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a Lovely Day

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you’re feeling better! Maybe adding Roland as you ride it out would help your convalescence!

Your French Patrick said...

The good news is that viruses are not transmittable via the internet. Well, I mean not this kind of virus. But you are right, you must get rid of it quickly in both cases.
Hugs and bisous my darling chéri?

Anonymous said...

Muy complacido con tu mejoría,se te nota hasta en tu humor,lo cual me alegra mucho, feliz dia.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

So glad you are getting better. Bonerific post today!

whkattk said...

Though I have never been a bottom, this is a beautiful post. Face to face frot and stroking together...sucking or being sucked (cock and balls). I find the cum-filled navel to be highly erotic. To see a man shoot his load - not the shooting itself but the expression of pleasure is what draws me to a photo.

So very happy you are feeling a bit better. May it continue... Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Robert H. said...

That's good news that you continue to recover.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )