Thursday, January 10, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 011019

Yves Carradine from Bel Ami
  
Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Thor's Day!!!

Come on in
Pour yourself a cup of Tea or Coffee
And enjoy some time with me
As we stroll down the lane of AOM MD

Today, we shall continue with the photo series
"THE EXPERIMENT"
A marvelous series created by a Dear Friend

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a Most Glorious Day!

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SaLudos con amor.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

I think I would have to truly think about why a photo resonates for me. But, I must admit that the steel-hard cock would be one element, outdoor nudism another strong connection because I am a nudist/naturist at heart.

Thank you for you loving, kind comments. Have a most beautiful day, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Yves sure a cutie!

Your French Patrick said...

Just to say you hello, because I lost many hours with the buttons "upload" of my two blogs other than Blogger which didn't react. I don't know why it did not work nor even how I solved this problem. But finally, it works.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )