Friday, January 11, 2019

MUSIC: "Venus" by Bananarama

FUN FUN FUN!!!

A little booty movin' tune
To get our weekend started!

Love the Lyrics!
I'm your Penis
I'm your fire 
At your desire 
:  )

Bananarama
"Venus"

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/d4-1ASpdT1Y


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’ll never be able to listen to this song the same way after your version of the lyrics!

Anonymous said...

Para gozarla todo el fin de semana.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Great fun blast from the past...Love this song, but I don't remember this video????

Thanks for posting!!!!!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )