by Guy Rose
Thanks to our Friend, David, for sending us this beautiful art
~*~
LEO BUSCAGLIA QUOTES
“Don't spend your precious time asking
"Why isn't the world a better place?"
It will only be time wasted.
The question to ask is
"How can I make it better?"
To that there is an answer.”
~Leo Buscaglia
~*~
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow,
it only saps today of its joy.”
~Leo Buscaglia
~*~
“The easiest thing to be in the world is you.
The most difficult thing to be
is what other people want you to be.
Don't let them put you in that position.”
~Leo Buscaglia
~*~
“Don't hold to anger, hurt or pain.
They steal your energy and keep you from love.”
~Leo Buscaglia
~*~
"I am often accused of being childish. I prefer to interpret that as child-like. I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things. I tend to exaggerate and fantasize and embellish. I still listen to instinctual urges. I play with leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind. I never water my garden without soaking myself. It has been after such times of joy that I have achieved my greatest creativity and produced my best work."
~Leo Buscaglia
(Bus 9 to Paradise)

3 comments:
Cuotas geniales.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Leo Buscaglia is very wise!
Thanks for all these great quotes.
Fantastic thoughts!
Post a Comment