by DDiArte Photography
~*~
“I hope that in this year to come,
you make mistakes.
Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're Doing Something.
So that's my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody's ever made before. Don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life.
Whatever it is you're scared of doing, Do it.
Make your mistakes, next year and forever.”
~Neil Gaiman

4 comments:
Muy apropiada.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
It's as if Gaiman knows my weaknesses. He is trying to push me out of my comfort zone. hmmm.......
This is good advice. I just have to be willing to accept it.
Thanks for sharing!
LOL, after I sent that comment, I realized it may be Gaiman's words, but it is AOM that is doing the pushing.... hehehe....
Great thought and what an unusual and interesting photograph to go with it!
Post a Comment