Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Parting Shot: 070120

KEEP ON CUMMIN"!

Wishing you a Jizz-a-licious Day!

((((HUGS))))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fountain! Your Friend, David

hlj2002 said...

AOM,

Today's post with Jeffery Robinson is one that I think has impacted me probably for the rest of my life. When I finished watching it I was left with a feeling that I can't completely explain but it wasn't a pleasant feeling, more disgust and disappointment in my own race.

But as I continued reading the rest of the posts and get to the end I am feeling more of a feeling of hope that things can change. Either way, the presentation is one that everyone should open their minds and try to see what our real history is and why it is not all something to be proud of.

Thanks for this eye opening experience.

Anonymous said...

Una manera de pasarla bien.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )