Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 061720



Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Hump Day!!!

I hope you are doing well and feelin' fine
Thanks for being here with me
I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a day of peace

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


4 comments:

hlj2002 said...

Namaste

Anonymous said...

Un bonito dia para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Your French Patrick said...

Thank you for this smile of Pierre Zamyatin by Sasha Kosmos.
The whole photo session @ https://morphoman.blogspot.com/2018/01/pierre-zamyatin-by-sasha-kosmos.html

Your photo under the title "A moment of peace" corresponds to the cover of Maren Morris's disc entitled "Girl", and shows a female (what is rare on your blog).

I wish you a wondrous day, my darling chéri.

Postscript: He is not Timothée, but Elio Chalamet will be findable twice tomorrow on Thursday 18

Anonymous said...

I am doing well and feelin’ fine BECAUSE I have been here. THANK YOU! Your Friend, David

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )