Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Radio KAOM: Barbra Streisand "Don't Lie to Me"

"WOW!"
Is what my mother said when I showed this to her yesterday
She said this should be shown in TV every hour
So in her honor I am showing this on AOM today
Perhaps you will show it to the ones you care about
It is darker than I like
But it speaks truths that we all need to remember 









Barbra Streisand
"Don't Lie to Me"
(Official Lyric Video)

















YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/kNrj87Q-4Yk


3 comments:

hlj2002 said...

Your Mother is right, "WOW!"

Thanks for putting that on KAOM Hopefully many others will see this. I agree with you, we all need to share this so others can see it as well.

Anonymous said...

Tu mama tenia razon me conmovio hasta las lagrimas.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

I agree with your mother! Your Friend, David

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )