Tuesday, June 9, 2020

AOM TV: 5 Reasons Christians Wrongly Support Trump


I am a Follower of Jesus.
I often ask the following question in tears.
How is it possible for Christians,
Who profess Jesus as their Lord and Savior ,
How can they support Trump?

Here is one of the best explanations I've ever heard

John Pavlovitz
5 REASONS CHRISTIANS 
WRONGLY' SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP 
(An Honest Conversation About The MAGAChurch)

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/sQTCrcbuMXo


3 comments:

jsstrand said...

Good post!!

hlj2002 said...

Thanks for posting this. Sadly I am more confused than ever.

I just don't understand how people can be so blind, but what I do understand now is the real problem is people want to believe things so bad that they allow themselves to only see the things that support their assertion and ignore everything else.

Anonymous said...

Excelente.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )