Thursday, June 11, 2020

AOM TV: Christians Shouldn't Support Trump

One of the best discussions I've heard
About Christians and Politics
I really like how this guy thinks

Christians Shouldn't Support Donald Trump

YouTube Direct LInk: https://youtu.be/zy5xmy6Qg8Q


2 comments:

hlj2002 said...

I like this guy.

He says it like it really is and shows how it really should be.

LOL, I wrote and rewrote so much to say on this subject, then deleted it all because I can't say it any better than he already has.

Thanks for posting this!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

At first, I had no intention of listening to this, because I do not consider myself a follower of any particular religion. But my curiosity was piqued, I changed my mind, then opened my heart. This speech opened my eyes. It should be seen by everyone.

Well said and well worth the time.

Thank you.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )