Friday, June 12, 2020

Namaste Sweetie: 061220



Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Phryday
HA
I got so focused on creating my article
That I forgot what day it was
So today is Phryday - and not Thor's Day
So HAPPY 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKEND

Thank you all once again
For your Love and Support
I really appreciate all your wonderful comments and E-mails
Thank you for inspiring me

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a beautiful day
And a wonderful weekend

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


4 comments:

hlj2002 said...

Happy Phryday!!!!!

Namaste...

Anonymous said...

Feliz fin de semana!!!!!!.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

Have a most wonderful weekend - feasting! Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

"I know of no marks of superiority other than kindness". Ludwig van Beethoven.

In fact, it's ironic, it means that when you show kindness, the beneficiary must be thankful; ready to show appreciation for and must return kindliness, which subordinates him.
This is why, for example, King Louis XIV, was bearing a very large number of courtiers at his court.

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri. Have a great weekend.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )