Timothée Chalamet,
Namaste Sweetie,
Happy Monday
And
Welcome Back to AOM
I am so glad you are here with me
I hope you had a lovely weekend
I enjoyed many days of Tea in my Undies during the day
And Lovely Skinny Sitting Sessions and NOW Sessions at night
I even had a NOW session during one of those days
Woo Hooo!
l realize that AOM is a place for you to visit to get away from all the trouble in our world. My plan is to keep AOM a place to escape the horrors but I will be expressing my thoughts and feelings about current events from time to time. If you disagree with me, that is fine. I still love you and care about you, but I suggest you seriously question why you disagree. Maybe we can all learn something new.
With that said
Here is what I wrote
After watching events in our country last week:
When I was young and first began to use a typewriter, my mother, who was a typist, had me type the following exercise.
"Now is the time
for all good people
to come to the aid of their country."
I asked her why.
She said because it was an exercise she had had to type when she took typing in high school.
I also asked her what it meant.
She said there are times in our history when good people need to work together to save their country.
Well, that Time is NOW!
Now is the time
for all good people
to come to the aid of OUR country.
You know that over the years, I've kept my feelings and thoughts concerning current affairs out of AOM. After the events of this past week, I can no longer stay silent. Trump - like some skeezy scared dictator - ordered a violent military strike against our fellow American citizens in our nation's capital while they were peacefully exercising their constitutionally protected right of Free Speech to peaceably assemble to protest the systemic racism in America. Trump deliberately and viciously attacked peaceful Americans - crushing their constitutionally protected rights under his knee so he could show his supporters, watching on Fox News, that he was their tough law-and-order gunslinger after slithering out of his panic bunker. After violating the US Constitution, Trump and his minions strutted across the street and committed an outrageous sacrilege by violating a church and the Bible by using them as political props for his creepy law-and-order photo op. Then, after building his Great Wall around the White House, Trump has threatened to use the full force and might of the American military against all of us - against We the People of the United States of America. This is fascism pure and simple. Imagine if the military should bend to Trump's will. I did not think it possible in America until I witnessed Trump's actions last week.
This is not a partisan issue. This is about the survival of the United States of America as a constitutional democracy - "a government of the people, by the people, for the people."
Now is the time for all good people to come to the aid of OUR country. You can do this by Registering to Vote, get others to register to vote, campaign and then all y'all go Vote! There is Great Power in Your Vote! Voting Matters.
Peace and Love, Liberty and Justice, Compassion and Kindness, Democracy and the US Constitution and our very Union are under attack by the divisive fascist tactics of Trump and his administration of Fear, Division, and Hate. The United States of America is at a tipping point. If we do not vote Trump and the Republicans who have enabled him out of office on November 3, 2020, there may not be a country to aid.
I did not think it was possible that one man could be so dangerous and destructive to American democracy but I was wrong. I call for all of us to do all that we can to vote Trump and his Republican enablers out of office. If you cannot see this then you are not paying attention. It is now time for all of us to wake up and pay attention. GOOD PEOPLE, WAKE UP, GET INVOLVED AND TAKE ACTION!
Now is the time
For ALL GOOD PEOPLE
To come to the aid of OUR country.
In the name of Peace and Love and the United States Constitution, register to vote, then Vote against Trump and those Republicans who have enabled him.
Good people the world over are praying. Only you can answer their prayers. Vote against Tyranny! Vote against Racism! Vote against Fear! Vote against Trump! Vote for Love! Vote for Peace! Vote for Unity! Vote for Humanity! Don't just protest - VOTE!!!
“America, …
Always inform yourself;
always do the best you can;
always vote.”
~ Walt Whitman
~*~
I hope you will enjoy your visit
I wish you a beautiful day
Peace and Love,
AOM
~*~

11 comments:
Just reread your message since so much is packed into it. I come to AOM as a blog of beauty. Your life journey demonstrates the power of peace and love. Thank you for day in an day out posting good works on AOM. It’s an oasis of comfort, inspiration, and beauty. Hoping your followers will take a moment to express their appreciation as well. Your Friend, David
People often ask me if I am a Republican or a Democrat. This question boils my blood because to me I think these two "Labels" are what is wrong with our country. The truth is, I am neither. There are times when some candidates are too "Democrat" for me and some candidates are too "Republican" for me. I only vote for the candidates that I feel have the best interest of our country and ALL of it's people in their agenda.
Trump is the perfect example of how party lines are can be a downfall of our country. When Trump was running in the primaries EVERYONE thought it was a joke. I remember having conversations with many different "Republican" friends about Trump and they ALL said early on he will never be nominated, and they all had derogatory statements to say about him. Then after he won the nomination I had a second conversation with EVERY one of those same Republicans and the ALL said that they were concerned. Then finally as the election approached the were ALL big Trump supporters saying better Trump than a Democrat!
It is my opinion that many people are afraid to think for themselves and they allow a "party" to tell them who to vote for. This is what is wrong with our country. The PEOPLE don't think for themselves.
We have had four years of Trump. I think all these "Republicans" should be saying to themselves, screw me once, shame on you, screw my twice, SHAME ON ME!
Hugs AOM, I think your decision to "come out" hehe on this topic is respectable. I hope all the readers will try to keep things informative and not confrontational.
Feliz regreso,feliz comienzo de semana, muy contundente tu mensaje,Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
AOM, you've made a powerful and critically important statement that needs to be heard and heeded by all Americans. Thank you for stepping up.
Love.
I couldn't agree with you more. If we do not find it in ourselves to come together for GOOD, we, as a country, will be forever lost. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK
I am so proud of you. More of us Americans MUST take courage and speak out. I simply cannot bear the thought of he-who-is-utterly disgusting holding the office of president. And even the possibility of four more years makes me sick to my stomach.
Bravo, AOM! And Bravo again!
Artie
I couldn't have said it better, and I agree with your statement 100%
A little note of humor to play down:
I have heard that so that the police cannot be accused of racism, Trump is going to ask them to behave similarly against white people.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.
Postscript: your gif with Timothée Chalamet is marvellous. I would like to hear him, and more if affinities.
It's now more than time to change the spirit of your administration next November.
It's time to end the reign of hypocrisy in USA.
Here, another one of the GOP that seems to be caught in a sexual scandal.
https://www.fitsnews.com/2020/06/05/is-lindsey-graham-about-to-have-a-problem/
USA need leaders that are HUMAN beings and who can reunite and serve ALL Americans not only the partisans.
My God, you have so much road to achieve the real Liberty chalenge of the Foundation Fathers.
We The People doesn't mean anything in 2020 and more since Nov. 2016.
This household is with you 100%. No, make that 1000%. Or 100% times 1000. The orange ape has to go. If he is reelected, this country is doomed. There may not even be ashes left. Just a Liberty Bell that’s not only cracked, but broken into many, many pieces.
Thank you for speaking up.
Love you, my friend.
Petey
Amen brother. Amen.
I entirely agree, and could not have expressed the sentiments better.
Post a Comment