Wednesday, June 24, 2020

AOM TV COMEDY: Fortune Feimster "That Time I Joined The Swim Team"

Fortune Feimster

SUPER FUNNY LADY
You can find more of her hysterical comedy on NetFlix
I highly recommend you search her name on NetFlix
And watch her stand-up shows
She made me roll on the floor laughing
My tummy hurt from laughing so much

Fortune Feimster
That Time I Joined The Swim Team

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/pMSl5AZ3_tg


2 comments:

hlj2002 said...

LOL!

I have seen her on the Chelsea Lately show and thought she was a funny side kick, but I didn't know just how funny she really is.

Thanks for this great laugh!

Anonymous said...

Chevere.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )