LOL, she does such a great job of painting visuals in your mind. I practically saw the titties flopping all around her... HA!
Oh, FYI, I can honestly claim "I...Have...Never!..... Eaten at Hooters!" However I will admit, show me a cafe named something like "Tea Bags & Hot Dogs" I might be inclined to check it out.... :)
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
2 comments:
LOL, she does such a great job of painting visuals in your mind.
I practically saw the titties flopping all around her... HA!
Oh, FYI, I can honestly claim "I...Have...Never!..... Eaten at Hooters!" However I will admit, show me a cafe named something like "Tea Bags & Hot Dogs" I might be inclined to check it out.... :)
Thanks for the laugh, I really like Fortune
Genial.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Post a Comment