Aang with Guru Pathik from
AVATAR: The Last Airbender (anime series)
This is a scene from the anime series
Avatar: The Last Airbender
Now playing on NetFlix
I binged this series over the weekend
Even though it is a program written for young people
I really enjoyed it
I was surprised how deeply they delved into explaining Chakras
I actually learned new things through their explanation
This program has great positive energy
I think you should give it a try
Try it - You might Like it!
The Avatar State is a state of great and powerful energy that makes the Avatar invincible. Aang (our hero) will need to enter and control this state within himself when he battles the great and powerful Firebender Lord. To obtain control over the Avatar State, Aang obtained the help of Guru Pathik to unlock his chakras and create a greater flow of energy throughout his body. While Aang was met with success throughout most parts of this taxing and draining process, there was one chakra that especially challenged him. Follow along with Aang as he goes head to head with his own internal blockage!
Scenes from AVATAR: The Last Airbender
Aang Opens His Chakras with Guru Pathik
YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/cH-HT9WCtiQ

2 comments:
Interesante.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Wow, well explained.
Thanks for posting this!
Post a Comment