Thursday, February 13, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 021320

Tom Daley - Woo Hoo!

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Thor's Day!!!

I'm so glad you are with me today
I hope you will enjoy your visit

I'm going to take Phriday off from blogging
So my plan is to resume posting on Monday
I hope to see you then

I wish you a glorious day!

Peace and Love,
AOM

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Enjoy your three day! Your Friend, David

Anonymous said...

Un bonito dia y desde ya feliz fin semana.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Tom makes the cold look so inviting... :)

Glad to hear you are taking a break. I hope you enjoy the time away.

Namaste

whkattk said...

Fun music. We all loved that song - and would try to play along with the drum solo. I wish you a lovely, restful weekend with zero wipeouts. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

I like your diver's swimsuit! Very elegant, but not very functional for swimming.
OK, I'll leave you together, and we'll meet on Monday

Robert H. said...

He is so good looking!

whkattk said...

Wishing you a wonderful Valentine's Day and weekend. HUgs, licks, and special VD strokes, bro - WHK

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )