Tuesday, February 25, 2020

MUSIC: THE AOM UNIVERSAL ANTHEM

ALL RISE FOR THE 
UNIVERSAL ANTHEM OF AOM

ATTENTION! 
LEFT CLICK PLAY! 
COMPANY 
Saaaaaa-WING!

This week I celebrate my
61st Trip Around the Sun
HAPPY 61st Birthday to Meeeeeeeee!!!
:  )

To celebrate, I am posting
My Favorite Tune
So please join me
Crank up the volume
and
DANCE WITH ME!!!!!

Benny Goodman and his Orchestra
"SING, SING, SING"

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/r2S1I_ien6A

WARNING: 
This music may cause 
wildly irresistible body movements,
elevated heart rate and increased feelings of euphoria
Listen at your own risk!!!
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dancing with you, my Friend, David

Anonymous said...

Bailamos todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

As I scrolled down and saw Benny Goodman I KNEW what was about to come. You have impeccable taste! This song will make ANYONE get up and dance.

LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your birthday! Health and happiness always . . .

JiEL said...

I always loved that music and mostly for that «native or african» drum beat.
One of the most classical music of USA.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )