Friday, February 21, 2020

MUSIC: "Fire of the Heart" by Acoustic Alchemy

Super Feel Good Drive 4 the Weekend

Starts out slow and soft
Then cranks into great driving music
Love how clear and clean the guitar
Love the rhythm and artistry
So Coool
I suggest you air guitar this one!
Gets you into the music even more

Acoustic Alchemy
"Fire of the Heart" 

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/6B7q1PjKl6Q


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulosa.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

When I read in your intro: "I suggest you air guitar this one!" I knew it was going to be good! HA

Great upbeat! Love It!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )