Monday, February 17, 2020

MUSIC: "Ooh la la" by Rod Stewart

Good Song!

I wish that I knew what I know now when I was younger
I've said this so many times
:  )

Rod Stewart
"Ooh la la"

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/eEniy4CmSZQ


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHEVERE.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

I say the same thing all the time....

Great song!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )