Tuesday, February 25, 2020

AOM Meditations: 022520

Dreams of Pisces by AOM

~*~

COMING FORTH INTO THE LIGHT

"I was born the day
I thought:
What is?
What was?
And
What if?

I was transformed the day
My ego shattered,
And all the superficial, material
Things that mattered
To me before,
Suddenly ceased
To matter.

I really came into being
The day I no longer cared about
What the world thought of me,
Only on my thoughts for
Changing the world.”

~Suzy Kassem

~*~

“This life is for loving, sharing, learning, smiling, caring, forgiving, laughing, hugging, helping, dancing, wondering, healing, and even more loving. I choose to live life this way. I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, 'aw shit, he's up!”

~Steve Maraboli

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great art by AOM and quotes! Your Friend, David

Anonymous said...

Estas cuotas están casi que hechas para ti.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

"Dreams of Pisces" is awesome! I will make this my background for the week in celebration of this special occasion.

I do love these quotes and LMAO when I read "I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, 'aw shit, he's up!” What a great thing to aspire!

Stevenslave58 said...

i did not begin the process,in my own mind, of coming out until towards the end of 2016. i did tell my Mother, who wasn't surprised of coarse. i will turn 62 next month. Now 2.5 years later i have come to realize that it was a mistake. i live in near poverty in a radical, conservative, rural area. i am more alone, lonely and isolated NOW than all of those decades of denial. i truly regret whatever it was that caused me to make this bad decision.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )