Charlie Pattinson from RandyBlue
Namaste Sweetie,
Happy Monday!!!
I hope you had a lovely weekend
Mine was good and relaxing
The coach of my football team was fired
I feel sorry for him but
While it takes time to rebuild a team
There just wasn't much improvement being made
So now we have to find a new coach
If you haven't watched it
I highly recommend...
Seasons 1 - 3 are on Netflix
It is very, very good
I hope you will enjoy your visit
I wish you a SuperDuper Day!
Peace and Love,
AOM


5 comments:
Feliz dia,como casi todo en la vida todo depende de tus resultados y si tu no lo logras eres un fracasado, aquí no valen tus intenciones y el esfuerzo que tu pongas, espèro que esto favorezca el equipo..Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Monday on AOM always gives me a lift: emotionally, spiritually, AND physically. Thank you! Your Friend, David
May you have a lovely Veteran's Day, my friend. "Never forget."
Sorry the coach has been fired. Hope the new one will be better able to build a winning team. Love today's images. The use of a mirror can add an erotic sense to masturbation as well as partner activity. Thanks for that section. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK
Sorry I am late today...
Namaste
It's a bad blow of the spell. But, in any case, after seven consecutive defeats we could not hope to finish by being ranked first. So, let's hope for another victory, just for the honor, then let's look to the past as regards the Veteran's Day, and to the future as regards our dear Razorbacks.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.
Post a Comment