Thursday, November 7, 2019

MUSIC: "We Are" by HAEVN

Beautiful Yearning Sorrow

A song I think Elio would sing to Oliver

LYRICS for "We Are"
(I suggest reading the lyrics as you listen)

"Walking through the dark night
Calling out a name
I'm waiting for an answer
How did we end up here?

Try to find a shoreline
No ground beneath my feet
I miss your hand in mine now
And try to understand

Cold, we are, we are, we are
And cold, we are, we are, we are
Baby we're lost
Come home with me
Baby we're lost
Come home

Once we were like sunlight
With nothing in between
Now we share a distance
Our shadows at our feet

I'm blinded by desire
No horizon that I see
Feel the cold of raindrops
Salted by my tears

Cold, we are, we are, we are
And cold, we are, we are, we are
Baby we're lost
Come home with me
Baby we're lost
Come home

And we walk until
A new day will break
'Til the hurt wears off
And the storm will fade
We will talk again
About the difference
And we'll both will see
That our love has grown

Baby we're lost
Come home with me
Baby we're lost
Come home

Baby we're lost
Come home
With me

Baby we're lost
Come home"


HAEVN
"We Are"
from the album, Symphonic Tales

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/dW4HCi1zZh8


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tan romántica.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, AOM. Thank you.

hlj2002 said...

Wow, So much passion and emotion.

Beautiful song and a little sad.

Thanks

Your French Patrick said...

I actually do love the lyrics. Very moving.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )